- The Examination Gloves are protective examination gloves you can rely on during diagnosis, handling instruments and medical procedures
- These exam gloves are latex, powdered free and nonsterile
- These gloves offer the perfect way to prevent infection from patients with contagious diseases through their body fluids or physical contact
- Especially recommended for medical professionals; these gloves allow for protection from contaminated articles and liquids
- These are available in all sizes size select your variant.
- They come in a standard packing of 50 pcs in each pack
Directions For Use:
1.1 How To Use
- Hands should be dry before donning the gloves.
- The package should be viewed before use.
- Carefully donned the gloves, No need to put excessive force to pull the gloves when donning.
- Fingernails should be short to avoid tearing issues.
- As per Gov. rules, gloves should be discarded with an appropriate waste disposal container.
- This product should be used one time only.
- Some allergic reactions to latex products due to powder have been reported, So If you experience any problem with this product, discontinue immediately.
- Gloves storage atmosphere must be conducive
- Gloves should be stored in a dark, cool and dry place.
- The glove should not be stored in an excessive heat area.
- Gloves storage temp should be below 40ºC/ 104 ºF
- Gloves should be stored where the air ventilation is perfect.
- Gloves need to be shielded from fluorescent lighting.
- Gloves should be stored far away from any energy radiation and heat-generating equipment.
Clinical hand gloves
lates examination gloves mostly used gloves in Clinic and hospitals by the doctor, dentist, nurse and staff also know as clinical hand gloves.